Sales Objection Handling Skills Course
Learn how to overcome your customers’ objections.
What’s included in the course?
Click on the link below to view typical examples of course content.
Click here to view course content
Course outcomes and objectives
You need tried and tested best practices to handle the objection in a professional way.
By attending our sales objection handling skills course, you will be able to:
- Identify the 4 groups of objection
- Identify needs which will help close the deal
- Test whether the objection is real
- Establish the key objection
- Test the intention of the customer
- Ensure that the customer is committed to the deal
- Answer any objection.
In a bit more detail…
This course will examine:
- Are objections buying signals?
- How to spot whether an objection is a buying signal.
- Are objections real?
- Not all objections are real. How to qualify the objection.
- I understand, but…
- How to be empathetic when dealing with objections.
- Answering the right objection
- How to refine the objection to a specific reason and how to avoid answering the wrong objection.
- Is the glass half empty?
- Passing the objective back to the customer in a positive way.
- Objection ping pong
- How to isolate the objection and gain commitment.
- If you, then I…
- The art of negotiation skills and closing the customer.
Our sales objection handling skills course is modular by design, allowing you the flexibility to run the programme over a time period that suits you. Typical course duration is one half day to one day.