Field Sales Training
Our field sales training programme is relevant to sales executives in both B2B and B2C environments.
Sales follows a simple formula. No matter which way you look at it, it always comes back to a single, fundamental principle: the Single Sales Principle®, which states that ‘people buy when a compelling need is matched with a credible solution that offers perceived value’.
Our field sales training programme helps you to understand the reasons why people buy. We also introduce you to the ‘DECIDE’ sales process, a methodology designed specifically to achieve and maintain the highest level of results.
What’s included in the course?
By the end of our field sales training course you will:
- Understand the importance of demonstrating value when selling premium products
- Understand the power of belief when selling
- Know how to define a value proposition
- Be able to engage a customer when cold calling
- Understand how to deliver a credible introduction
- Learn how to gain key information from a customer
- Be able to identify compelling needs that motivate a customer to action
- Understand how to present features and benefits in an engaging way
- Be able to Identify customer types and adapt your selling style to meet them
- Appreciate the relationship between cost and solution match
- Use value tools to demonstrate value
- Understand the principles of negotiation and negotiate using variables
- Be able to use a structured process when handling objections.
Course duration and location
This is typically a 1 day course that can be delivered in-house or as an open course.